APPLICABLE TO NEW CONSTRUCTION AND RECONSTRUCTION
COMPANY "INZHKONSALTSTROY" OFFERS SERVICES
BY ANY DIRECTIONS OF ITS ACTIVITY.
• Coordination of work of all participants in design and construction;
• control over the performance of contractual obligations by the contractor;
• control over the implementation of the construction schedule;
• control over the implementation of the construction budget;
• coordination of work with specialized organizations and city services;
• coordination of work on working design and construction of off-site networks;
• assistance in the organization of author supervision for all construction works;
• coordination of works on connection of engineering communications in accordance with the technical conditions of urban engineering services;
• solution of the issues arising in the course of construction with city services.
• maintenance of preparation and obtaining of initial permissive documentation (IPD);
• preparation and holding of tenders for design and construction;
• expert evaluation of project documentation;
• Support of the State Expertise of the developed design documentation;
• building control (technical supervision) over the course of construction and installation works;
• Preparation of executive documentation and support for commissioning of the facility.
At the pre-project stage:
• study of the construction site;
• consultations with the investor and specialists of city services;
• study of the possibility of obtaining basic permits;
• preparation of all necessary documents and initial data for the beginning of design;
• the coordination of the set of initial-permissive documentation, with all possible actions to minimize the costs of the Customer.
In the process of project development:
• coordination of the project sections with city services;
• coordination of a set of documentation in the Architecture and State Expertise;
• obtaining a building permit;
• Arrangement in accordance with the established procedure of approval and approval of design estimates, as well as making corrections to the relevant documentation on remarks and conclusions of the examination bodies.
Expert evaluation of project documentation in part:
• bearing structures that perceive permanent, climatic and workloads and impart their impact on foundations;
• construction of base plates;
• the main walls, roof and windows;
• permanent partitions and internal structures;
• floor covering;
• permanent and false ceilings;
• electrical equipment;
• cold and hot water supply and sewerage networks;
• heating, ventilation and air conditioning;
• equipment and networks of automatic fire extinguishing;
• issues related to the fire resistance of building materials and their components, insulation;
• ways of evacuation, access, partitions and passages;
• emergency fire fighting equipment;
• alarm and warning equipment;
• Natural smoke removal systems.
• Mechanical smoke removal systems.
• control of compliance of construction and installation works, applied structures, products, materials and supplied equipment with design solutions, requirements of construction norms and rules, standards, technical conditions and other normative documents;
• taking timely measures and controlling the elimination of identified defects in design estimates, and preventing the unjustified increase in the estimated cost of construction;
• verification of the availability of documents certifying the quality of structures, products and materials used on construction (technical passports, certificates, laboratory test results, etc.);
• survey and evaluation together with the workers of construction and erection organizations of the executed works and structural elements concealed during the subsequent work, as well as ensuring the requirements for the prohibition of the production of further work prior to processing the certificates for the survey of hidden works;
• implementation as soon as possible with the participation of representatives of general contracting and specialized (assembly) organizations, as well as design organizations, intermediate acceptance of critical structures of buildings and structures carrying metal and reinforced concrete structures, etc .;
• participation in inspections of the condition and compliance with the project of the equipment arriving for installation, in assessing the quality of its installation, integrated testing and acceptance, conducted by the state supervision and construction control bodies;
• quality control of completed and presented construction and installation works;
control over the availability and correctness of the maintenance of primary executive technical documentation (executive schemes for instrumental surveying of assembled structures, parts of buildings, structures and engineering communications, general and special work logs) and making changes to it in connection with identified shortcomings and defects in the manufacture of construction and installation works;
• control of the execution by construction and installation organizations of instructions and instructions of the author's supervision and state construction control bodies. requirements of the construction supervision of the Customer relating to the quality of construction and installation works and applied structures, products, materials and equipment, ensuring the timely elimination of defects and deficiencies identified in the acceptance of certain types of work, structural elements of buildings, structures and facilities in general;
• participation in the work commissions (acceptance commissions) of inspections of the quality of individual structures and assemblies, types of construction and installation works, equipment and mechanisms in their acceptance;
• participation in inspections conducted by state construction supervision agencies, branches of financing banks, as well as departmental inspections and commissions;
• notification of bodies of state construction supervision about all cases of emergency condition at construction sites and the volume of work to eliminate accidents.
• the formation of a folder of executive and other documentation required for putting the facility into operation;
• organization of the work of working commissions (acceptance commissions), control over elimination of commissions' comments;
• organization of commissioning of the facility.
At the preliminary stage:
• analysis of the completeness and preparation of an opinion on the package of initial permits, including all necessary licenses and documents for construction;
• expert evaluation of the approved project documentation, for compliance with existing State Standards and SNIP;
• checking the availability, preparation and composition of the executive documentation regarding construction and installation works that have already been completed (including acts of acceptance of hidden works, etc.);
• verification of compliance of already completed construction and installation works with the approved schedule;
• Preparation of an opinion on the quality and volume of works already performed on the construction site to date based on executive documentation and visual assessment;
• Evaluation of actually incurred project costs confirmed by the documentation provided by the Customer;
• Evaluation of all actually performed work as a percentage of costs for the Budget in general and for budget items;
During the execution of construction and installation works:
• control and confirmation of the volume of work performed;
• monitoring of current payments related to the implementation of the construction project for compliance with approved estimates for construction and installation works and equipment purchase, broken down by types of work performed and confirmation of the targeted use of credit funds;
• checking the compliance of ongoing construction and installation works with the agreed schedule of work performance;
• evaluation of the compliance of actual costs to the Project Budget.
• development of recommendations on the course of construction and installation works;
• consultations on the coordination of project documentation and technical decisions taken by the State Supervisory Authorities;
• expert appraisal of engineering and engineering decisions made during construction;
• consultations on the possibility of using alternative building materials and structures.
The object passport includes:
• the history of construction to describe each stage;
• list of construction participants, arranged according to the stages (construction, commissioning, operation), which provides comprehensive data on each participant and contact information;
• chronology of operations with an indication of the construction schedule and key dates;
• Presentation of the Project, which includes a program (plan), the integration of all information about the facility and a description of the building;
• established and regulatory requirements that will be met during the operation of the facility and serve as a basis for service and management;
• a construction magazine that provides information on materials, suppliers, identification information;
• regulatory or contractual requirements, including the requirements of the Owner, the Manager, the Lessee;
• list and program of inspections required during the operational period.
• conducting technical inspections on the instructions of the Customer;
• carrying out engineering and technical inspection of load-bearing structures of the existing building:
- assessment of the general condition of the building;
- condition of foundations;
- the state of the bearing columns and floors;
- the condition of the roof;
• drawing up a technical report;
• development of recommendations for the maintenance of load-bearing structures in working order and the forecast of possible durability of building operation.