LLC “INZHKONSALTSTROY” CO. RENDER SERVICES AT
ANY AREA OF CONSTRUCTION ACNTVITIES APPLIED TO
NEW CONSTRUCTION & PROJECTS’ RENOVATION
• Design & Construction teams coordination;
• Contractor’s contractual obligations control;
• schedule control;
• budget control;
• coordination of work with the specialized organizations & municipal services;
• coordination of work on detailed design & civil works on off-site utilities;
• assistance in the field supervision management for the entire scope of civil works;
• coordination of work on the connection of utilities in accordance with the technical specifications issued by the local engineering services;
• coordination of issues arising in the course of construction with local services.
• initial permits preparation & obtainment follow-up;
• design & construction tenders preparation & holding;
• design documentation peer review;
• developed design documentation State Expertise follow-up;
• construction overview (technical supervision) over the construction & assembly work process;
• preparation of as-built documentation & project commissioning follow-up.
At the pre-design stage:
• site study;
• consultancies with investors & experts of the municipal services;
• feasibility study of the basic permits’ obtainment;
• preparation of the entire documents required for the design initiation & design basics;
• approval of the initial permits set, incl. all possible cost minimization actions.
At the design development stage:
• approval of project design sections by local services;
• approval of the entire documentation set by the local Architect & the State Expertise;
• obtainment of the Construction Permit;
• examination & approval procedure management, as appropriate, for the design & estimate documentation, incl. rectification of the latter acc.to the State Expertise remarks & findings.
5. Design documentation development & the general designer’s functions accomplishment. Design documentation review.
Design documentation review as related to:
• bearing structures, reacting constant, climatic & operational loads & delivering action upon foundations;
• basement slabs structures;
• basic walls, roof & windows;
• permanent partitions & internal structures;
• permanent & dropped ceilings;
• electric equipment;
• cold / hot water supply &sewerage facilities;
• automated fire fighting network & equipment;
• issues related to fire-resistance of the building materials & its components, insulation;
• evacuation ways, access ways, passages & partitions;
• emergency firefighting equipment;
• alarm & voice-alarm equipment;
• natural smoke-exhaust systems.
• mechanical smoke-exhaust systems.
7. Construction cite supervision (technical supervision) over the construction & assembly work process.
• control of construction & assembly work, applied structures, articles, materials & supplied equipment as in compliance with the design concept, building code requirements, standards, engineering specifications & other normative documents;
• control of timely actions & clearing of found defects in the design & estimate documentation, prevention of the non-based increase of the estimated construction cost;
• availability check of documents, certifying quality of structures, articles & materials (technical datasheets, certificates, lab test results, etc.) used in construction;
• certification & estimation of the accomplished works & structural elements inaccessible in the process of subsequent works, jointly with the construction & assembly companies’ experts; enforcement of any further works cease until the concealed works Acceptance Acts are provided;
• participation in the mid-term acceptance of the buildings’ ready critical structures, steel or reinforced concrete bearing structures, etc., jointly with the Contractor’s, specific (assemblage) & designer’s company representatives, etc.;
• participation in status checks & conformity inspections of the delivered project equipment, assemblage quality inspections, complex testing & acceptance procedures, held by the state supervision & construction oversight institutions;
• quality control of the accomplished & presented construction & assembly works;
• primary as-built technical documentation availability control, control of records-keeping correctness (instrumental survey as-built layouts of the assembled structures, buildings’ sections, structures & engineering utilities, general\specific work registers); applying corrections into the latter, relevant to faults & defects detected in the course of construction & assembly works;
• Contractor’s performance control of indications & directions issued as a result of field supervision & state constructional supervision inspections, Customer’s constructional overview requirements, as referred to the quality of the construction & assembly works, applied structures, articles & materials; provision of timely elimination of faults & defects detected while commissioning of different types of works, structural elements of buildings, structures & projects in general;
• participation in the inspections held by the working committees (commissioning commissions) on random quality control of structures, units, different types of construction & assembly work, equipment & mechanisms, when commissioning of those;
• participation in the inspections held by the state constructional supervision institutions, financing banks’ departments, other institutional inspections & commissions;
• notification of the State constructional supervision institutions of the emergency status at any construction project, incl. emergency response scope of work.
• forming of file with as-built & other documentation required for the project commissioning into operation;
• working committees (commissioning teams) management, committees’ closure of remarks control;
• commissioning procedure management.
9. Project financial & technological audit. Project financial & constructional monitoring, schedule control.
At the Preliminary Stage:
• completeness of set analysis & preparation of final report on the initial permits set of documents , incl. the entire required licenses & construction documents;
• approved design documentation peer review, as in compliance with the State standards & SNiPs in force;
• as-built documentation availability, preparation & contents check respective to the construction & assembly works been already accomplished (incl. Acceptance Reports on concealed work & etc.);
• verification of conformity on the construction & assembly works been already accomplished vs. the approved calendar plan;
• preparation of final report on the accomplished work current scope & quality on the basis of as-built documentation & visual evaluation;
• assessment of Project actual expenditures, confirmed by the Customer-submitted documentation;
• entire actually accomplished work assessment as in percentage of budget costs in the gross & in budget items;
At the Construction & Assembly Work Stage:
• control & approval of the accomplished work scope;
• monitoring of current payments (relative to the construction project implementation) vs. the approved construction & assembly work or equipment procurement estimates, incl. breakdown of work types & confirmation of credit funds proper use;
• compliance check of the construction & assembly works being accomplished vs. the approved construction schedule;
• Project budget vs. actual expenditures.
• delivering of recommendations in the course of construction & assembly works;
• advising on the design documentation approval & engineering concepts taken by State Supervision Bodies;
• peer review of the engineering & technical concepts taken within the course of construction;
• advising on the alternative construction materials & structures possible use.
Project Datasheet indicatively includes:
• construction background, for the purpose of each stage description;
• construction participants’ list, with respect to construction stages (construction, commissioning into operation, operation),
• incl. each participant data, contact info;
• operations chronology, incl. construction schedule & key dates;
• Project presentation, incl. program (plan), entire project data integration & building description;
• pre-set & regulating requirements, to be followed in the process of project activities & be basics for the service & management;
• construction register, providing info on materials, suppliers & ID info;
• normative or contractual requirements, incl. Owner’s, Manager’s or Tenant’s requirements;
• inspections list & program, required within the operational period.
• engineering inspections as per the Customer’s order ;
• engineering & technical examinations of the existing building bearing structures:
- building general status review;
- foundations status review;
- bearing columns & floor slab status review;
- roof status review;
- technical reporting;
• advising on the bearing structures’ maintenance & forecasting on the building performance durability.