At the pre-design stage:
• site study;
• consultancies with investors & experts of the municipal services;
• feasibility study of the basic permits’ obtainment;
• preparation of the entire documents required for the design initiation & design basics;
• approval of the initial permits set, incl. all possible cost minimization actions.
At the design development stage:
• approval of project design sections by local services;
• approval of the entire documentation set by the local Architect & the State Expertise;
• obtainment of the Construction Permit;
• examination & approval procedure management, as appropriate, for the design & estimate documentation, incl. rectification of the latter acc.to the State Expertise remarks & findings.